martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

Girls just want to have fun

Deborah Lippmann, Girls just want to fave fun.
I bought this nail polish, and another shade too, in Jcapotecari around  five months ago. I thought it would be the perfect colour for summer but I've been wearing it at least one week every month since I got it. It is described in the Deborah Lippmann website as a "carefree coral". Two coats of it are enough but if you don't want to see the tip of your nails then with three coats it'll look completely opaque.

I 'd been told and read in blogs that Deborah Lippmann nail polishes would last a a very long time looking perfect. To be honest, just now after using a nail hardener for a few weeks I started to be able to have it on for about three days. The problem is probably that I've been feeling that my nails were a bit weak during the last months and also that I go swimming twice a week, but the point is that I can't make it last a week like I 'd been told. Still one of my favourites and it's a shade I'll use till the very end of this bottle.

Jc Apotecari has a shop in  Major de Sarrià, 96 (Barcelona) but they products can also be purchased from : http://www.jcapotecari.com



Compré este pintauñas, y otro más, en Jcapotecari ara unos cinco meses. Me pareció un color muy apropiado para el verano aunque la verdad es que lo he usado muchísimo desde que lo tengo. En la web de Deborah Lippmann lo describen como un "coral desenfadado". Con dos capas ya queda bien aunque si queréis que quede absolutamente opaco y evitar que se vea la parte blanca de las uñas, entonces mejor tres.

Había leído en otros blogs y escuchado a través de amigas que estos pintauñas duran muchísimo. La verdad es que ahora, tras usar un endurecedor durante semanas,  he empezo a conseguir que se mantenga en mis uñas más de 3 días. Posiblemente es culpa de que en los últimos meses notaba mis uñas un tanto débiles y que además voy a la piscina dos veces por semana, pero el tema es que en mi caso no he conseguido aún que se mantengan una semana seguida como había escuchado decir. Igualmente sigue estando en mi lista de favoritos y es un color que voy a usar hasta el final de la botellita.

Jc Apotecari tiene tienda en Major de Sarrià, 96 (Barcelona) pero también se puede comprar sus productos en : http://www.jcapotecari.com


Txell.

1 comentario: